Although the Legrand Foundation makes every effort to provide reliable content, and despite the care taken in the wording of text and publishing of photographs, the information appearing on this website may contain errors. Under no circumstances may the Legrand Foundation be held liable for direct or indirect damage that may result from accessing the website or using the information it contains (e.g.: errors, omissions, inaccessibility, loss of data, damage, destruction or viruses liable to affect the user's I.T. equipment). Therefore, the user accepts to use this information under his/her sole liability and is invited to make any necessary checks.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The Legrand Foundation owns, reserves and retains all property rights, specifically intellectual property rights, including copyright for this website and the information contained therein. All patents, logos, text, page layouts, visuals, photographs, graphics, icons and any other distinctive items contained in the pages of this website are the exclusive property of the Legrand Group or the Legrand Foundation. Pursuant to the French law of 11th March 1957 governing copyright and French intellectual property code, any representation or reproduction, in whole or part, for common use, on any media or by whatever process, is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the Legrand Foundation or the assignees or successors thereof. Any breach of this copyright would thus constitute infringement sanctioned by articles L 335-2 and following of the intellectual property code.
The Legrand Group has drawn up a charter governing the collection of personal data. The Legrand Foundation undertakes to strictly adhere to this charter and the French "Data Protection Act".
Charter: Legrand and compliance with the French "Data Protection Act"
Nature of the data in question: The term "Personal Data" refers to any data relating to an individual and enabling the latter to be identified. This includes names, telephone numbers, postal and e-mail addresses, Company registration Nos. and names.
Use of data collected: This data is reserved for strictly internal use by the Legrand Foundation and will not form the subject of any commercial use or transmission or transfer to any other party for commercial or canvassing purposes.
The Legrand Foundation wishes to collect, store and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the latest information on the Legrand Foundation's actions
- to organise events
- to invite you to take part in the Legrand Foundation's actions
Lack of information: As a general rule, you are able to visit the Legrand Foundation's website without needing to provide your Personal Data. However, fields marked with an asterisk specify that some basic data is sometimes required. A failure to complete the relevant input fields may result in the Legrand Foundation being unable to provide you with certain accesses or services.
Security and confidentiality of data collected: The Legrand Foundation has put in place physical, electronic and administrative protection measures, in accordance with regulations, to protect your Personal Data. This data can only be accessed by a restricted number of authorized persons.
Right of access to Personal Data: Any personal data that you may submit to the Legrand Foundation is subject to the provisions of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978.
As such, you are entitled to access, amend and delete Personal Data pertaining to you.
To exercise your right, please send your request:
- by post to: Fondation Legrand, 128, avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny 87045 Limoges Cedex FRANCE,
- by e-mail: Please go to the website's contact section.
- Not to publish, pass on or circulate any prejudicial, obscene, defamatory or unlawful information either on or from this website,
- Not to use this website in a manner liable to infringe the rights of others,
- Not to make unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservations,
- Not to use any software, "routine" or device with a view to hindering or attempting to hinder the proper operation of the website, either manually or electronically, by any means whatsoever, in particular with respect to the uploading or accessibility of files containing altered data or viruses,
- Not to damage, corrupt or change the graphic appearance of this website or its software codes,
- Not to undertake any action liable to cause unreasonable or disproportionate traffic on the website or on an associated infrastructure,
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any of our networks, by any means whatsoever.
In accordance with French law no. 2004-575 of 21st June 2004 supporting confidence in the digital economy, we hereby inform you that:
This website is published by:
- The Legrand Foundation under the aegis of Fondation Agir Contre l'Exclusion (FACE), a registered non-profit organisation for action against exclusion 361, avenue du Président Wilson 93200 Saint-Denis la Plaine FRANCE
- Director of Publication: Luigi Caricato
This website formed the subject of an internal declaration to the Data Protection Officer on (Approval date for the declaration), notified and approved by the French Data Protection Authority - CNIL, pursuant to French law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004 on the protection of individuals with respect to personal data processing, amending the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, modified (Declaration reference).
The www.fondationlegrand.org website is hosted by OVH.
- 140, Quai du Sartel 59100 ROUBAIX
- Tel. +33 (0)899 701 761
The www.fondationlegrand.org website is governed by French law. International visitors to the website must ensure that they comply with locally applicable legislation. Since this legal notice is subject to change at any time without notice, you are invited to consult it regularly.
- Website created by:
Pixine (web design studio)